Thursday, July 5, 2012

Best gnaw proofing for electric wires?


Several years ago I gnaw-proofed my electric wires when I had my kitten running around. I used this spiral cable wrap stuff that gave me blisters on my fingers applying it. It was extremely effective though, the adorable feline completely stopped gnawing wires.

Was thinking of gnaw-proofing all the newer electric stuff, just in case I happen to spontaneously get another new kitten. And I was figuring there has to be some way to do it that involves fewer blisters. I've seen cord covers specifically for that sold on Amazon. I've also heard of people rubbing the length of a cord with commercial repellent made to deter your pets from messing with things they shouldn't mess with. Ideas and suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment