Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where to stay in Maui with young children?


My husband and I are thinking of going to Maui in October. In October our daughter will be 2 years 8 months and our son will be 6 months old.

we are thinking of going for 10 days.

looking for recommendations for what part of maui would be good for a family with young children? if you have any recommendations for a place to stay? something with a kitchen would be nice? we don't need any thing fancy and $$.

I've checked both Wailea and Kaanapali. They have nice beaches and budget timeshare rental options. I worry about our 6 month old, and his experience, except for the flight to Maui.

What about the sunrise on the summit? As our tour guide told us, you wait outside in the cold for the sun to rise. It doesn't look that much different when you see it on the beach. Had someone given me that insight, I never would have gotten up at 2:00 am to go for a ride in a van with 10 people we didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment