Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitten rescue question


We rescued a kitten a few weeks ago. Long story short, she managed to get herself stuck underneath my car and rode 500 miles from Kansas to Texas. We've named her Dorothy of course (due to the fact that she's not in Kansas anymore, I know, I know, bad joke). I haven't been able to get her into a vet yet, since I have to wait until my husband comes home in a few weeks.

Anyway, in the past few days, I've noticed what looks to be a scab on the bridge of her nose. She is not sneezing or scratching. It goes from the right corner of her nose and up between her eyes. Is this something I should be concerned about? If so, I want to get her into the vet immediatly. She appears to be about six weeks old now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. She's already purred her way into all of our hearts and we want the best for her. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment