Friday, July 27, 2012

Poor Buddy


Came home from morning errands and discovered he is having Sudden liquid diarrhea, with no apparent cause. Same food, no weird changes in home, UTD on shots... I have no idea what's going on. I watch him constantly when we are outside, and he's always on a leash. Maybe he ate a blade of grass with some sort of lawn chemical on it when outside? (Since people spray for weeds, fertilizer, etc, that is the only thing I could think of.)

I called my vet earlier and was advised to give him Flagyl. I still had some on hand, so we can do that for a few days. But I forgot to ask, and now the office is closed for the night, so I'm hoping Petfo folks would know...

My question is: Do I need to also have him fast tonight if he is already taking Flagyl? Or should I give him a little rice perhaps?

Poor Buddy keeps checking his bowl for his dinner and giving me "that look". (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment